Rural tourism homestead Kintų pakrantė organizes sightseeing-recreational trips and excursions to the littoral region. These are sightseeing trips for getting to know the places of interest located in the Nemunas Delta Regional Park – Rusnė Island, its most attractive and mysterious places, Ventė Cape, the Curonian Lagoon, surroundings of Kintai, etc. We offer various types of excursions: by boat, by bus, by bikes and on foot.
The most popular excursions to the littoral region offered by Kintų pakrantė are by the following boats:
- 12-seater slow-speed boat “Žaibas” (Lightning)
- “Šarūnas” (50-seater, high-speed).
- High-speed American motorboat (6 seats).
We offer various water excursions and picnics according to selected duration (from 1 hour to several days), depending on the number of tourists.
At the moment, we offer the following excursions by boat from Mingė (Minija) village.
- Minija village – the Nemunas Delta – the Curonian Lagoon - Nida – Minija village. The boat travels to Nida and back in 4 hours + time spent in Nida.
- Minija village – the Nemunas Delta – the Curonian Lagoon (exterior EU borderland) – the mouth of the Atmata River - Uostadvaris – the Minija River – Minija village. Duration of the trip: 3.5 hours trip + possible stops.
- Minija village - Uostadvaris - Minija village. Duration of the trip: 1 hour + possible stops.
- Minija village – the Minija River – the Upaitė River – the Curonian Lagoon – Ventė Cape – the Atmata River - Uostadvaris – the Atmata River – Rusnė settlement - Krokų Lanka Lake – the Minija River - Minija village. Duration of the trip: 4 hours + possible stops.
- Minija village – the Upaitė River – Kniaupas Bay - the Curonian Lagoon - the Atmata River - Uostadvaris - Krokų Lanka Lake - Minija village. Duration of the trip: 2 hours + possible stops.
- Minija village – trip to the upper reaches of the Minija River - Minija village. Duration of the trip: 2 hours + possible stops.
We can agree on the route and duration of each trip by boat according to your individual wishes.
We offer to enjoy delicious fish soup and other snacks during our trips by boat. (Fish soup, fish and other food must be ordered in advance).
Rural tourism homestead Kintų pakrantė offers the following services:
· recreational and fishing boat rent;
· sauna and hot tub rent;
· audio equipment and stage rent (live music);
The price of accommodation is 10 EUR per person per night, plus 2 EUR for bedding (accommodation is free of charge for small children). The price includes grill (for shashlyk), shower, WC, kitchen, dishes and cutlery, a car may be parked by a cottage).
YOU ARE KINDLY WELCOME
Rural tourism homestead Kintų pakrantė
KINTAI, ŠILUTĖ DISTRICT
Tel.: +370 614 37793; +370 612 16000
24-hour information tel. +370 614 37793